Humint Managed Cloud for Amazon Web Services is a unique offering that combines the flexibility, scalability, and power of Amazon’s world-leading cloud platform with Humint’s award-winning support and managed services.
Maximize the value of Amazon Web Services:
- Managed Cloud for AWS24/7 support, monitoring, response and resolution.
- Cloud Analytics and Optimization Insights and analytics for optimizing AWS.
- Committed InstancesSave 15% or 35% on your AWS Compute Spend.
- Development and test environments AWS Direct Connect Solutions:Benefit from fully managed hybrid IT.
Maximize the Value of Aws with Humint Managed Services
- Always-On Support :24/7/365 issue response and resolution, backed by industry-leading SLAs and our ITIL-based service management portal..
- Cloud Lifecycle Management: Future-proof architecture planning, implementation, migration, operation and optimization.
- Deeper Security : Advanced monitoring, customized governance, and data policy management to meet security and compliance requirements.
- Cost optimization :Competitive pricing, plus access to Humint AWS Purchasing and Finance Desk for financial optimization and guidance.
- Simpler billing: Single-vendor billing, consolidating multiple AWS, Stratosphere.
- Full-Spectrum Account Management:Managed security, provisioning, scaling, backup, database, OS, network, and storage services.
AWS Management for the Entire Plan/Build/Run Cycle
When you're ready to launch on AWS , Humint's team of experienced engineers will work with you to develop and implement a custom plan that accounts for your workflow and business requirements. For existing AWS deployments, we can also lead the optimization of your application, compute, data, or network services, along with optimization of cost, billing, governance, personnel, and security.
Using EMC's Avamar technology and a sophisticated de-duplication algorithm, Humint can backup virtually any defined subset or your entire dataset including but not limited to Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Epicor, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Lotus Notes, AutoCAD, Multi-Media, Source Code, Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, PC workstations, UNIX workstations, or Virtual Machines.
Managed Services built on our industry leading tools and expertise
- Application analysis and prioritization for AWS deployments.
- Solution design and future state architecture including hybrid configurations.
- Migration strategy and execution plan.
- Automated deployment of multi-region scalable AWS environments.
- Deploy security controls and establish governance model.
- Testing and performance optimization.
- Customer defined escalation action plan.
- On-going performance monitoring and cost optimization.
- Decommissioning of legacy environments.